Costings and Proposals Engineer – Energy Storage & Electric Vehicle
Zenobe Energy are seeking an electrical engineer with solid experience of costings and proposals. The post holder will need technical experience of scoping out works required for electrical installations for low and high voltage projects, ideally from the power generation sector.
The firm owns and operates a significant portfolio of grid connected battery storage projects (80MW +) and is extending a behind the meter storage offering to large corporates and industrial users (typically FTSE 250 entities) and to Electric Vehicle charging networks for commercial fleets.
The post holder will work closely with the Directors, their clients and extended supply chain to create detailed investment cases and business proposals for a range of commercial energy storage schemes.
- A key aspect of the role will be to prepare proposals, costings for projects involving batteries at industrial sites or in bus and van depots for fleet operators.
- The applicant must be comfortable visiting sites to conduct surveys, to then produce high level costed proposals for LV electrical works. This will include civil works, procuring of transformers, electric vehicle charge points, installation of containerised energy solutions (batteries).
- Confident with the presence and skills to manage sub-contractors in quoting for and executing surveys and be able to manage workflow under using own initiative.
- Electrical engineering background with an ability to produce CAD drawings, pricing estimations. A good network with suppliers is an advantage.
- Technical experience of scoping out works required for electrical installations for low and high voltage projects.
- Ability to work in the HQ in London and visit customers UK wide.
- A competitive remuneration package is available, based on quality and range of experience c. £40,000 – £50,000 + bonus (range based on indicative experience of 5-10 years). Good opportunity for personal growth and responsibility.
How to apply
Please upload your cv and cover letter here.
No recruiters, kindly.