Construction Project Manager(s)
Zenobe has five construction projects in the UK for Q3 and Q4 FY2019 and is seeking additional Project Managers who will work report to the Operations Manager. These roles involve project managing two to three projects for each contract Project Manager. Each project involves the construction of battery site and in some instances the installation of the charging infrastructure.
- The post holder will have experience of similar projects overseeing site works and possess the appropriate level of electrical engineering skills, as well as experience of managing stakeholders along the supply chain. This includes clients and contractors in a charging infrastructure installation.
- The role requires ensuring that Zenobe and its contractors meet all Health and Safety regulations and will ensure commissioning meets all Zenobe requirements.
- The roll will involve extensive communication on site and between the Operations Manager and require regular reporting.
- All projects to be delivered on time, meeting budget expectations and parallel the post holder will look to improve delivery, find efficiencies and achieve cost saving with contractors.
Supporting electrical qualifications, SMSTS and understanding of civils would be advantageous.
- Competitive market rates with bonus available for high quality delivery.
- 40 hours, Monday to Friday.
How to apply
Please upload your cv and cover letter here.
No recruiters, kindly.